- Is my child playing in the right age group?
See the Players/Age Page
- What size ball does my child need?
U6, U7 and U8 divisions play with a size 3 ball, U10 and U12 divisions play with a size 4 ball, U14 and up play with a size 5 ball.
- Why do the shin guards go under the socks?
For safety reasons. Straps can loosen during contact, and exposed parts of the shin guard can cause injuries to other players.
- How do I know if our game has been cancelled?
Notices are posted on the home page.
- I want to help in some way but don't know who to talk to?
Talk to your coach or the age group coordinator for your child's division
listed on the Contacts page of our website.
- How are kids place on teams?
Availability is on a first-come-first-served basis when registration begins. If you register during the month-long period, you have a very good chance of being placed on a team.
- When do the teams practice?
Practices are determined by agreement between coaches and parents after teams are formed, a week or two before season start.
- What does the registration fee cover?
The one-time fee of $100 ($110 after the early registration deadline) includes a uniform -- shirt, socks and shorts. You are responsible for providing cleats or sneakers and shin guards.