Brooklyn AYSO 473 Announcements
- U8-U19 Photo Day and Make Up Day for U6 and U7-Saturday, May 30 - SAVE TIME AND PRE-PAY
- Reminder: All jewelry must be removed before playing
Earrings, watches, bracelets, hair clips, hair beads, and other hard objects must be removed before games to prevent injury
- DO YOU LIKE BROOKLYN AYSO? NEXT MILESTONE: 750! KEEP UP-TO-DATE! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER (@Brooklyn_AYSO) and INSTAGRAM (@brooklynayso473) and LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Follow us on Twitter (@Brooklyn_AYSO)
Follow us on Instagram (@brooklynayso473) and share your photos with us by either tagging us or using #brooklynayso
Click on the Facebook "Like" Button at the bottom of the tab menu on the lower left of our homepage.
Or LIKE us on our Facebook page. PLUS----
Everyone who shares or likes the status below will be entered to win the Facebook Fan of the Month award! We'll pick a winner at random and give you a free T-shirt and a special Facebook post!
It's a great way to keep up-to-date on all things Brooklyn AYSO!
Lose something at the fields? Find something and seeking its owner? Lost-and-found items posted here.
- Safety Announcement - Dogs, bikes and beach/lawn chairs with legs are not allowed on the artificial turf fields
- Thieves wander among us on the field sidelines
Keep your bags, jackets, backpacks etc in your sight at all times. Call 911 immediately if you see something, or you have a problem. There is no lost and found.
- Spring 2015 AYSO begins April 18. Season Information - PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
Welcome parents and players! Please read on for important information about the upcoming season.
- 10 THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND DURING THE SEASON
Hi, everyone, I trust you and your kids are excited about the start of the season. Following are some additional words of advice about how to keep everything safe and fun on the fields.
- Like us on Facebook and you could be our Facebook Fan of the Month!
Do you like Brooklyn AYSO? Everyone who shares or likes this status will be entered to win the Facebook Fan of the Month award! We'll pick a winner at random and give you a free T-shirt and a special Facebook post!
Brooklyn AYSO Registration
If you have registration questions, contact the volunteers at email@example.com. (just send them a note and they will respond directly)
Players can be registered or information can be updated by logging into the secure inLeague site and clicking on 'family profile' and then 'edit' next to the child's name (which appears if they are registered).
Registration on line is preferred. However, paper registration forms are available (for those without internet access only) at:
Sport Prospect (718)
768-1328 362 7th Ave. at 11th St.
Good Footing Adventure (718) 369-2601
196 7th Ave 11215
Fall season registration begins June 1st
Winter season registration begins November 1st
Spring season registration begins February 1st