Volunteers at Brooklyn AYSO
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORMS
New volunteer registration forms are required from all volunteers every year, beginning with the fall season. Instructions below.
RETURNING VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to www.eayso.org and log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on "Apply as a continuing adult volunteer."
- Go through the form to ensure that all information is up-to-date.
- When form is complete, e-sign the form and return to eayso home page.
- Please send an email confirming your registration to your division coordinator or referee coordinator and the CVPA (http://www.brooklynayso.org/contacts.php). For coaches, this must be done before your pick up your uniforms. For referees, this must be done before you officiate your first game.
NEW VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to www.eayso.org and click on "First Time" button.
- Select "I want to do my part as an AYSO volunteer" and click "Next" button.
- Follow instructions to create your profile and complete form. We are Region 473.
- The form is several pages long and will ask for such information as address, SSN, drivers license #, and personal and professional references. When form is complete, e-sign the form and return to eayso home page.
- On eayso home page, click on "Print form."
- Print TWO copies of your form, sign both. For coaches, bring to your division coordinator when you pick up uniforms. For referees, bring it to your Referee Coordinator or Administrator before you officiate your first game.