Brooklyn Ayso 473 Announcements
- BROOKLYN AYSO 2013/14 TOURNAMENT TEAM TRYOUTS
Announcing Try-Outs for the Brooklyn AYSO Tournament Teams (BATT)! Are you ready for the next level of Brooklyn AYSO soccer? It's here, and try-outs for the 2013/14 soccer season are on May 19th. Click here for all the details and registration info.
- PHOTO DAYS FOR C14, G19 and C19 and RE-TAKE DAY for everyone else-SAVE TIME AND PREPAY
Lose something at the fields? Find something and seeking its owner? Lost-and-found items posted here.
- Hey parents, how'd you like to play soccer the AYSO way?
Go to our Facebook page and Like if you're interested in starting an adult division!
- KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH BROOKLYN AYSO! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER (@Brooklyn_AYSO) and LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Ask the Coach: Is positive, directional sideline coaching OK?
- Spring 2013 AYSO begins April 6. Season Information - PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
- PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TEAM PLACEMENT
- Safety Announcement - Dogs, bikes and beach/lawn chairs with legs are not allowed on the artificial turf fields
- Safety Announcement - Why Soccer Goals must be secured
Here's an important video from CBS News on the hazards of soccer goals.
- Reminder: All jewelry must be removed before playing
Earrings, watches, bracelets, hair clips, hair beads, and other hard objects must be removed before games to prevent injury
- VERY IMPORTANT: AYSO Region 473's Safe Haven Environment for Our Children
- AYSO Concussion Policy Announced-Important Message for Players and Parents
Brooklyn AYSO Registration
If you have registration questions, contact the volunteers at email@example.com. (just send them a note and they will respond directly)
Players can be registered or information can be updated by logging into AYSO-Online and clicking on 'family profile' and then 'edit' next to the child's name (which appears if they are registered).
Registration on line is preferred. However, paper registration forms are available (for those without internet access only) at:
Sport Prospect (718)
768-1328 362 7th Ave. at 11th St.
Good Footing Adventure (718) 369-2601
196 7th Ave 11215
Fall season registration begins June 1st
Winter season registration begins November 1st
Spring season registration begins February 1st